Blackmagic SDI video capture cards tests and delay results
I made some processing delay testings using Millumin 2 and several Blackmagic SDI capture cards.
Setup for testings was:
MacbookPro 15 inch, 2016 2.7 GHz Intel Core i7 - MacOS Sierra 10.12.6
Decklink Duo inside a Sonnet Echo Express SE I Thunderbolt 3 version
Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini Recorder
Blackmagic UltraStudio 3D with a Thunderbolt 1 to Thunderbolt 3 apple adapter
Blackmagic Cinema Camera 2.5k connected through SDI 1080p 30 FPS
At the top of images, FPS are displayed using an iPad with ANIMTIME FPS app to use same FPS as camera, and at the bottom the results through Millumin 2.
(For testings using the camera connected through thunderbolt, I was not able to use 30 FPS, so I changed it to 29.97 FPS)
Please see attached file for results.
All the best,