Feature Requests & Hello!
Just a few things; I am very new to this software but I have a few feature requests.
- Multiple masks on a single layer, its great being able to add a mask but what if I wanted more than one. Is there a solution to this that I can't see/figure out?
- A small preview output window so you can see the end result in a small flowing window, the window in the middle is the same as the output I know; but I think having the option to edit masks, warp, etc but also see this as the end result (without controls) would be nice.
- It's a very VJ thing but a cross fader would be nice so you could assign layers to either A or B and then assign a midi control to it. For live/on the fly use and syphon input this would be a really amazing feature. I know this software is a *little* bit more towards the timeline idea but I think this could still be used.
- Can you drop Quartz Composer effects on a layer? Bit confused about this? I sure I seen a video tutorial with a mouse effecting a video but I can't find it. lol.
- When mapping it would be great to have a big X hair show up to show your mouse X and Y location.
- Also when mapping a 'show test pattern' OR 'white out' temporarily takes over the output and helps you map. As used in mad mapper/isadora, etc. When sat a long way away it can be easy to lose where you are; a big white/red/green/blue x hair is ideal. (I've made one for isadora)
For those wanting to know I am a pro user and beta tester of the isadora software by troikatronix. I am currently researching and doing a few medium scaled video mapping projects but have some big ones coming up in 2013 (hence my research!)
I look forward to talking to you as I am really excited about this software!
So. Thats my 2 cents for now.... Comments welcome.