How to remove a keyframe?

A manual would be helpful. Or some remove button in the settings...

Comments

• Hello @underscore,

To remove a keyframe in a timeline, simply select it and hit backspace.
    Note that you can select more than one keyframe (by holding shift) if you need to remove more than one keyframe

Regards
    --
    AntoineM*
  • thanks Antoine, didn't notice the selection status...
    And how do I control the length of the keyframe action - linear, ease, ...?
  • Hello @underscore,

the keyframe eases with the next keyframe. You can select the ease mode on the property panel on the right once your keyframe is selected.

If you alt-click on the keyframe, the easing will change.

Regards

--
    antoineM*
  • Well, Antoine, consider my example below. The action happens somewhere in between the two key frames and is never smooth. What I do need is some simple transition as in iMovie.
    (BTW no need for so many keyframe lanes - this could go to the property tab of the keyframe)
  • hello @underscore,

In the attached screenshot, there is a way to create a transition between two medias.
    Keep in mind that Millumin is not an editing software. Timelines will more likely be used in asynchronous mode as shown here.

Regards,

--
    AntoineM*
  • I get the idea. Slowly morphing this thread into "how to work with keyframes" ;-)
    My last question: What does the keyframe value tell me - effect size, time span?
    What preset value do you recommend?
  • And is there any keyframe action for sound?
  • hello @underscore,

The value parameter indicate the value taken by the selected keyframe. This could be the opacity, position, scale.
    Thus you can enter your value directly here.

If you uses a sound file, you will have specific keyframes for "volume" and "play speed".
    They are used as any other keyframes.

Regards

• oh my God, the software can do much more than anticipated.