Dashboard Loop

RosRos
edited November 2013 in MAIN
Hello Millumin
In the dashboard I have 1 layer and  3 composition, how I can loop? when playin from composition 1 to composition 3 finish and want to return to composition 1? and loop forever.

Cheers
Ros

Comments

• Hello @Ros,

There are several ways to do this :
    - create a master composition containing all your 3 compositions
    - keep only 3 columns (use the right option from the menubar "Board") and cycle through this board
    - use the "auto-follow" option (see "loop" parameter in "media" Properties tab)

Best. Philippe
  • Thank you Philippe for the response ;),

I have another question I make 3 compositions with Video with audio embedded, when I play in the dashboard the compositions and I press stop, the audio continue to play in the background, and the only way to stop it is to go to another composition timeline and scrub the timeline.
    Is there a way to fix it, sometimes the audio play forever in the background even if i stop it all, and I have to close the software to get rid of the sound.

Cheers
    Ros
  • Hello @Ros,

This behavior is very strange as all media are stopped when the composition is stopped, but we need first to know if it's a bug or not.
    Could you please write an email to contact@millumin.com , including your project (just the MILLU file) ?

Thank you. Philippe
  • Hello @Ros,

Ok, the problem came from "automatic transitions" in composition : it prevents media from stopping correctly. This will be fixed in the next update.
    Thank you for your help, and your patience until the update.

Best. Philippe