Millumin Beta 3.19.d

Hello fellas,
Sorry I couldn't find find if there is a better place to report issues with the beta.
I know it's a transition build but I found so far :
On my 2018 MBP 15''
Screen share from an iPad or iPhone is not working, it's working on the 3.18.c
Camera input form the internal facetime webcam or from my C920 Logitech render weird colours. Again, everything's fine with the 3.18.c
Funny enough I kinda like this effect :D
Keep up the good work lads.
À tantôt.

Comments

• Thank you for your feedback.
    These 2 issues will be fixed in next update (3.19.e). I sent you a special version to test such fixes.

Best. Philippe

PS : note that you can note your feedback directly in Millumin via the button "contact" (notes are automatically saved until you are ready to send them all to us)
  • Hello - I'm working on an iMac (OS Catalina) version 10.15.7.  The "Color Key" in the Effects (using update 3.19.d) is not working properly - specifically when i try to key out the color 'white'.  Has anyone else experienced this issue?
  • Hello @Michel,

Thank you for the report.
    This bug has been already fixed, and the next beta (3.19.e) won't have this issue.
    This new beta will be out very soon. Drop us an email if you need to test this quickly.

Best. Philippe
  • Just started working with version 3.19.e - glad to report that "color key" effect works well.  However, "threshold" effect does not.  Sorry.
  • Hello @Michel,

Indeed, this will be fixed for 3.19.f version.
    Let us know if you have more feedback. Thank you !

Best. Philippe