Playing a group of columns

Hi !

Could you please tell me if there a way to play a group of columns via an interaction.
In the "Interactions learning" box, the user can choose "Launch a specific column", "Launch previous column" and "Launch next column" from the dropdown menu.
But no "Play sequence of columns" command is available. Is there some kind of workaround ? 

Thanks for your help.

Comments

• Hello @tlinko,

I don't understand what you mean by "Play sequence of columns".

Do you want to play several columns, one after the other ?
    If so, you can use the "auto-go" program (see Millumin's library), or use the "auto-follow" loop mode on one of your movie.

Best. Philippe
  • Hi Philippe,

Thanks a lot for your help.

That's indeed what I want to do : play several columns one after the other.

Unfortunately, I can find neither "auto-go" command nor "auto-follow" loop mode in the dashboard.

"auto-go" program is probably what I need, Could you please tell me where I can find it ? I can't see it in the library.

Thanks for your help.

Tlinko

• Hello @tlinko,

You can find the "auto-go" media in Millumin's library. It requires Millumin 3.14.a or higher.

The loop mode is a property of a movie : select your movie, and check for the property "loop mode" in the tab "Current Media", then change this value to "auto-follow" (so when the movie is finished, it automatically goes to the next column).

Of course, you could also build a timeline with all your media one after the the others.

Best. Philippe
  • Hi Philippe,

Everything is OK now. I wasn't running the latest version.
    Thanks a lot for your quick and very helpful answer.

Tlinko