More dashboard zoom please!!

Hi Guys,

Is there a way to further in large the thumbnail tiles in the columns to go beyond the maximum size on the plus and minus dashboard zoom? They are just not big enough for my needs :( I use Millumin mainly for corporate presentation playbacks, with often some wide aspect ratios. Even on its largest setting, the writing on the preview tiles are so small that they are unreadable, even when I'm 10mm off the screen! Has anyone else encounted this issue? Can you bring out an update for further magnification please?

Thanks 

LCP

Comments

• Hello @lcp,

There are different zoom-levels in the dashboard, but you cannot set your own width/heigth for a cell. The size of the font (displaying the name of the media in a cell) is fixed.
    Keep in mind that the dashboard is like a sequencer, so several columns/rows must be seen at the same time.

However, you can expand the time-panel on the right, and see a larger preview of the current-media, while displaying elapsed or remaining time as well.
    You can also name/color the column to get some hints about your show sequencing.

If this doesn't fit your needs, feel free to submit an idea on Uservoice : it helps us to keep track of user requests, and see their popularity.

Best. Philippe
  • Hi Philippe,

Thank you for your reply. The 'writing' I referred to in my initial message was related to what was written in my own presentation slides due to the thumbnail being so small and thus I can't check to see what is coming up next during a show. Should the presenter go off script for any reason, It makes it very difficult to jump to a cell and sometimes a visual image is easier to pick up than a label. The enlarged current-media preview is great but I wish there was a enlarged preview-media to if you cannot set the sequencer cells any larger. 

Thanks for the Uservoice heads up, I will post it in there :)
  • Hello @lcp,

Ok I see.
    We added a higher zoom-level in dashboard, for next update coming soon.
    Keep in mind that the dashboard is like a sequencer, so several columns/rows must be seen at the same time.

Best. Philippe