Osc connections & cues

Hi Millumin team,

I want to send several osc messages when I use the "next column" effect.
For example, In the same column, I want to launch a media, send an OSC message to an internal shutter and another one to my ATEM for switching inputs. How can I do that ?

Bonus question : When will I can use midi in Glypheo ? For the moment, I switch between three softwares (Atem, Millumin and Glypheo...).

Cheers

Comments

• Hello @PPHHMM,

For a simple setup, you can use MilluPlug. If if you need a more advanced behavior, you can write a mini-script : a lot of examples are present in the developer-kit.

Concerning Glypheo, you can vote for this idea.

Best. Philippe
  • Hi,

How can I use the marvelous data track (Millumin 2) for controlling my ATEM ?
    Which port have I to use ? What about the range ? The current value ? The adresses ?
    I would be very happy if I can switch my cameras inputs using Millumin...

Other question : I did some tests with an ENTTEC device ; it works fine.
    I have to use a DMX splitter to manager several shutters. 
    Do I need an ENTTEC before the splitter or can I use a splitter with a RJ45 input ? 
    Do Millumin directly generate DMX or not ? 
    (I can imagine the answer, but ;)

Thanks
  • Hello @PPHHMM,

it seems that ATEM switchers have their own protocol to be controlled. Unfortunately, this is not included in MilluminV2. Feel free to add an user voice so we keep track of your idea.

if your splitter could be commanded by art-net, it will work.
    If the input is a DMX over ethernet then this is all but standard ethernet protocol, so you will need an Enttec or equivalent to convert the signal.

Regards
    AntoineM*
  • It seems that you can communicate in OSC with your ATEM, like in this example : https://github.com/danielbuechele/atemOSC
    Am I right ?
  • Hello @PPHHMM,

The link your pointing at is an application that convert OSC signals to ATEM signals.
    You can use this application, send it OSC message and they might be converted and send to the ATEM.

But Millumin can't do it directly.

Regards
    AntoineM*
  • Hi,

I'm really glad to control Glypheo with midi... But what about osc ? Which message have I to use ?

Thanks
  • Hello @PPHHMM,
    Sorry, this is not planned. Please post Glypheo questions on dedicated support : contact / glypheo.com
    Best. Philippe