Blackmagic Intensity Thunderbolt

2»

Comments

• Hola Raul Domene, la latencia es algo casi imperceptible. Audio y vídeo se sincronizan muy bien, creo que no tendrá problemas con él en la cámara en vivo.

att

Rodrigo Marques
    Brasil
  • Hello @digowmarques,

Yes Millumin can support multiple Blackmagic cards, or Blackmagic with multiple inputs.

Best. Philippe
  • Gracias Rodrigo.
  • Hello,

I have A GoPro Hero 3+ connected via HDMI into a Blackmagic Ultrastudio 4k
    I have the GoPro set to 1080 24fps
    I have the same setting on my Blackmagic card

When I drop it into Millumin, I can see the image on my blackmagic card but all I get is a blank black image in Millumin?

Any ideas why it is not working?

Thanks,

Carey
  • Hello @dodgeroo,

Did you try with Blackmagic Media Express ? (be sure not to use Media Express and Millumin at the same time, since the BMD card would be locked)
    Also, try another video-mode : a few are not compatible with BMD cards. For example, you should start with WVGA mode, then go up. Also, be sure to check the "format" option (8-bit YUV, 10-bit YUV, ...).

Best. Philippe
  • Tried everything. Read all that I could find on the internet. No luck. It engages the Blackmagic card and I can see an image on the display on the black magic card but just a black screen in Millumin or Media Express?
  • Hello @dodgeroo,

Did you install the latest drivers ? It should be Video Desktop 10.3 (or 10.4 if this one is out of beta).

Also, Did you contact Blackmagic support ? They are usually reactive, and would check if there is not a problem on your card or on the Gopro.
    If the problem happens on BMD Media Express, I think it's either an hardware problem, or video mode / format problem with the Gopro.
    For info, Millumin uses exactly the same libraries and functions that BMD Media Express.

Best. Philippe