xMac Pro Server Config
I use millumin as a media server to play media during corporate event. It's an excellent tool, I really like to work with it and i thank Millumin's team for that software.
To be fast and efficient, we are purchasing a New Mac Pro with the xMac Pro server from Sonnet :
What i need to do in most events is
- 3 projector blending connected in HD-SDI (1080p).
- 1 screen monitor connected in HD-SDI with a converter to HDMI (1080p)
- 1 Input RealTime HDMI of a PowerPoint
I don't want some flying box. We need all in the xMac Pro Server box. That's why we are looking for PCIe cards.
I like to work with the brand AJA, but it's not necessary. I found these card's:
- AJA Corvid 24 https://www.aja.com/en/products/developer/corvid24 (for the output SDI)
- AJA Kona LHi https://www.aja.com/en/products/kona-lhi#/overview (for the input HDMI)
1) Do these cards work well with Millumin?
2) How many frame delay there is (estimation) for the input? is that possible to use it for video live you think?
3) Which other cards do you advise me to work well with Millumin?
Thank you for your help and work