MaxMsp / Millumin / Osc
just a feedback...
I'm trying to connect max msp jitter to millumin via osc.
My aim :
- control millumin via max msp, so they are interacted each other (millumin sends data to max, and max sends data to millumin)
- store value in general cue
- recall cue, with a global time, manually (like two fader A/B on a lighting desk) or automatically.
In this way, it could be able to have a relative timing system : so for exemple a movie can displace for position 1 to position B in 5 sec, whatever media's time. That's a complement to the timeline fonction (where time are fixed, and not relative).
For the moment,
- OK for send/receive osc
- OK for storing and recalling
- TO DO : manual and automatical timing for recall.
I'll probably share this word in the futur.
Philippe, two question :
> Is kind of functionality planned for millumin ?
> In osc / managing media : max can send to millumin X media in Y layer. But, millumin sends actually the media of the current layer, so i'm not able to have the "snapshot" of wich media are in use in each layer. It is normal ?
Thanks again for all works :-)