Pause on Cue Points

edited December 2013 in MAIN
Hello everybody,

I am new to "millumin" and at the moment I am trying to see if it works well with my work. First impressions are great. :-)
But now, I´m struggling at a very important Workflow for me:

I set a "Cue Point" in a Composition, marked it as a "Pause on Cue", this works perfect. Then I took the Composition and droped it into the Dashboard, now the "Pause on Cue - Function" is gone. At the right side, I only can find the setup options for start and end cues.

This function is very important for me, because often I have to wait for the moderation to go on.

Thank you.

Greetings
Sven

Comments

• Hello @Burner1983,

This is the expected behavior.
    The "pause on cuepoints" option only works in composition mode, not in the dashboard. If you want a similar behavior, you need to set up start/end cuepoints and the loop parameter as "Once (freeze)".

A redesign is planned, to ease the workflow of composition in the dashboard. In the meantime, you can vote for this idea.

Best. Philippe
  • Thank you, for the very fast feedback.

Yes, I already got this "work around" solution and it works very well.
    One more question :-) Is it possible to hide the different register - compostions - cards in the UI ? When I am working in the Dashboard I think its more clearly if you only see the things you need. And is it possible to rearrenge the register - composition - cards?

Thanks again.
    Sven
  • Hello @Burner1983,

I don't know what you mean by "card", but I guess you mean "tab".
    For now, all the compositions are displayed in the tab-bar, but it can be a problem if you got more than 20 compositions. So a redesign (in the same time as the new cuepoint types) is planned. We know how it's important.

Best. Philippe
  • Hi Antonio,

As far as I can tell, you can just copy and paste layers from compositions to the dashboard.
    just go to the composition, and press cmd-C, go to the dashboard and press cmd-V é voila....

hope this is helpful,

ciao

Sander