Selecting multiple columns etc.

Are there any plans for the following in near future, since I find this functionality so obvious and I'm missing it tremendously:

1) Being able to select multiple columns and either 1) delete them or 2) change their properties. Selecting multiple columns is restricted to ALL columns and I find this very limited.

2) Being able to scale media independently. I know I can keyframe a layers scale, but the scale follows the transition! When importing many stills they have to be resized to the same format - but it would just be nice to scale them as needed in Millumin. The normalize function is not what I want, since I have no control over the size. 

Comments

• Hello @jaconiel,

1) We have been thinking about it, but nothing confirmed yet. We are currently focused on other features. But feel free to submit an idea on Uservoice, so we could keep track of your request and see if other users are interested.

2) You can use the "pixel constraint" feature to conform all your media at the same size. See this article.

Best. Philippe

• +1 to being able to select multiple columns; we regularly wish this feature existed. Would make editing large & complex shows so much quicker and easier.