OSC value to press a button

Hello, I would like to map a button in millumin with OSC (I use companion on a Streamdeck 2). I managed to change opacity of different layers, so it communicates correctly. I would like to press the shutter open/shutter close buttons on a PJ Link track. I see these buttons are mappable as they turn green when I open the interaction window.

I just don't know what value is expected by Millumin to press that button, I tried 1, 100, nothing works... Can anyone help me please?

Comments

• Hello @Stefo,

Millumin plugin for Companion uses the Millumin OSC API to control Millumin directly.

If you want to create an interaction from Companion to Millumin, do not use Millumin plugin for Companion, but rather generic OSC messages :

• add a "Generic: OSC" connection to your Companion
    • setup this connection with "target IP" to 127.0.0.1 and "target port" to 5000 (default port in Millumin to receive OSC)
    • create a button in Companion and set its action to "osc: Send message without arguments"
    • in Millumin, press CMD+M to show interactions
    • select the PJLink button you want to map, then press the Companion button to create an interaction

Best. Philippe

• Hello Philippe, Yes I used the Generic OSC connection, I just didn't understand this "learn" method. It works now, thanks!