What’s your favourite video playback software for corporate event?

Not for VJing. For corporate event easy to program cues. My go-to is PVP3 and recently used millumin. These two have its own advantages. Like millumin can timeline and even do basic video editing. PVP can edit clips setting on the fly.

What’s your thoughts?

Comments

• It's depends how the event take place and assuming I don't have an hardware media server, I alternate the use of Millumin, Resolume and sometimes Power point/keynote.

• Ah okay, gotcha :) Will see it

• For corporate events, I've had good experiences with software that balances ease of use with robust features. I've used a few different ones, but what stood out for me was the need for reliable cue programming and some level of editing capability on the fly.

When looking for something akin to iMovie for PC, I found Movavi to be a solid choice. It’s user-friendly and offers a good range of editing features, which makes it handy for preparing video content for events without needing deep technical knowledge. This could be a practical option for managing video playback in a corporate setting.