Incrusting a media instead the green color on a live camera signal in Millumin

Hello,

I need to incrusting a media instead the green color on a live camera signal send by a DataVideo switcher in Millumin.

What's the best way to do that ?

Thx for help

Comments

• Hello @Freebase,

Yu can use the built-in "Color Key" effect. There is also some ISF effects that can do the job.
    For example, I created this one with some interesting options I guess :

It's based on a rough chroma-key effect, but I added the options :
    - to blur edges
    - to desaturate edges (automatic)
    - to erode the edges

It's not a "killer" effect, but at least it improves how the foreground and the background composites all together.
    In many way, it could be improved, especially an option to desaturate the "green spill" (the reflexions of the same color of the green background).

Best. Philippe
  • Thanks for you're help Philippe,
    The effect works great in Millumin, all fine !

Best regards

Vincent
  • Bonjour

J'ai installé le shader .Je le retrouve bien dans les effets mais il ne fonctionne pas.

Pouvez m'indiquer la marche à suivre pour installer ce shader dans millumin 3. Je dois faire une erreur

Merci beaucoup

• Hello @tintinlacourt,

I just tested the ISF effect and everything is fine.

Be sure to place both Chroma Key + Edge Blur.vs and Chroma Key + Edge Blur.fs files in the folder /Users/me/Library/Millumin/ISF-effects

Also be sure that the effect does not show a label such as "the shader cannot be compiled" (which means that there is an error in the ISF file, but if you downloaded the files from ISF website, it shouldn't be the case at all).

Best. Philippe

PS : I'm replying in English so other users could follow the conversation.

• I put vs and fs file in the fonder ISF effect and now evrything is ok.

Thank vert mich for tour reactivity

Franck