Midi input issue

Hi,

I'm sending a midi note from Live to Millumin. And I'm seeing in the Millumin Log that the note is in (Note24). But when I assign the note to a specific action (ex : launch next column) nothing is happening.

For the configuration of this, in the interaction window, I added a midi input and I set Channel 1. Note 24. But it's written Channel 1 / CC24.

Is the problem there ?

Thx,

Comments

• Hello @Hugo,

If you selected a transformer such as switch or toggle, be sure that your NoteOFF goes below 64 (or click the calibrate button to change the value where the switch occurs).

Best. Philippe

• Hi Philippe,

I understand how it should work, but I cannot move the arrow to calibrate the value. And I try to play with the number and I found no logic in it. (I looked at the tutorial and the interface is not the same so it's hard to find answer there.)

What are the value at each extremities. Pourcentage ? How this calibration works ?

I'm sending a note. So my spectrum is from 0 to 127.

How the information at one end off the calibration spectrum will reduce the trigger ?

Thanks you so much for your help,

• I found a way to make it work!

I have to assign with a mini pad the note first. And after, I can use those assignation to trig with notes from Live.

As for the logic of the spectrum, I understand that the value depends of the parameter link to it.

Thank you for your time.