Cue Scheduler

edited October 2018 in MAIN
Does the Millumin have a Cue Scheduler?
I want the show to start at 1PM and end at 6PM.
Could not be found in Millumin.
Thank You.

Comments

• You could use a big timeline with a 1-day duration.
    Or if you're using the beta of Millumin V3, you can use timecode-interactions to launch the desired columns at specific times.

Lastly, we're thinking about adding a new type of interactions : date+time. Where you could enter a date+time, and Millumin executes the interaction everytime this date+time is reached. Would it fit your need ?
    Unfortenatly, I don't have a release date yet.

Best. Philippe
  • edited October 2018
    That's Right. I can wait.
    I would like to be able to apply scheduler to other devices as well as Media.
    For example, it would be better if you could use the Data-Track and Scheduler to turn the Projector on and off.

The Interaction panel of Millumin disappears.
    When you specify Interaction using OSC or MIDI output of another program.
    I want "always on top" function in Millumin.

PS. We hope to add a Projector-Mesh-Warp before Cue Scheduler.
           I hope to be added to 3.0 final.

• edited October 2018

# For example, it would be better if you could use the Data-Track and Scheduler to turn the Projector on and off.
    Indeed, you can turn on/off a projection with a data-track (send a PJLink "string" to the projector). If we add a "date-time" interaction (in brief a scheduler), you will be able to use such an interaction in many way in Millumin : to start a media, launch a column, start a timeline, ...

# I want the interaction-panel "always on top" in Millumin.
    This is the recommanded guidelines. It has pros and cons.
    Feel free to submit an idea on Uservoice here : it helps us to keep track of user requests, and see their popularity.

# We hope to add a Projector-Mesh-Warp
    Warping directly from the output (and not from a layer) is something planned. However, I've no release date to give you for now. Thank you for your patience.

Best. Philippe