Cue zoom in/out transition

I'm trying to cue a video to pop up as though it were being maximized from the dock on a Mac. I want it to start in the bottom right corner of the screen at .01% scale, then scale up to 80% in the middle of the screen. What's the easiest way to cue that? Right now I have a comp with the zoom animated in the first five frames. That comp autofollows to the next cue, which is the same video at the correct size and position in the screen. I'm having trouble getting rid of a skipped frame on that transition. Not sure why. Then I want to build another cue that shrinks the video back into the dock.

Here's a video that shows what I've tried so far, in case it's not clear what I want.

The more important question is: Can I cue this zoom in/out without making three separate cues (one for the zoom in, one for the video at full size, and one for the zoom out)? Is it possible to automate this?

Comments

• Hello @kramser,

You could try Quartz custom effects : there is an example of such a transition in the pack we designed (effect called "transition" or "transition (toggle)").
    In Millumin V2, this kind of animation will be very simple to achieve, and directly in the dashboard. You will soon receive a newsletter about that.

Best. Philippe