Problems with media playback

Hey you all.

I was wondering if there's anyone with the same problem...

Using Millumin 5.11.d , recently I have been having a lot of problems when playing media.

I have a project with 3 canvases, and several columns and layers, usually with two to four media (audio and/or video) per column.

A lot of times, when triggering a column, one or two media files simply do not play. Or play in one canvas, but not on another (sometimes I have the same media in all canvases). Or they play well at first, but if I go back to the same cue later, they just don't play at all.

The only solution I found is to place the media in a timeline first, and then add the timeline to the board. Timelines play well, loose media (video or audio) don't.

I've already done all the optimization suggested by Millumin, but the errors persist. I was working on the same project a couple of months ago, with Millumin 5, and everything was running smoothly, until last week...

Any suggestions of what to do to make it work? I thought about going back to Millumin 4, but the project file can't be opened...

Cheers!

Luis