Sonoma 14.4 and receiving OSC

edited March 8 in MAIN

Hi I just upgraded to macos 14.4 sonoma from ventura and it apparently has broken OSC control of millumin from companion and chataigne for me. I can send out api data from millumin and see video times in the buttons but no control. Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a fix?

Comments

• Hello @Jesse,

Thank you for your feedback.

Indeed, macOS Sonoma 14.4 slightly changed how OSC is working in Millumin. It has been fixed in latest version (4.18.e).

Best. Philippe

• Phillipe, thank you!

I find it quite hilarious that I decide to upgrade because its a .4 release, it must be ok. lol no...

You guys are the best, sending my love!

Salut!

• edited May 26

Hi @Millumin,

I have a Macbook Pro M2 Pro on Sonoma 14.4.1 and I'm also facing an issue with OSC triggering millumin.

I tested by sending OSC signal thru millumin plugin on companion into my OSC listener running on this macbook and it is receiving OSC instruction successfully.

However, after shutting down the listener, the OSC signal is just not going into Millumin 4.18.e.

Could you kindly assist in releasing a hotfix as I have difficulty downgrading it to 14.4

• Hello @RANVIER,

I juste tested Millumin 4.18.e with Companion on macOS Sonoma 14.4.1 : everything is fine.

Could you check again with a simple application like OSCTestApp (sending and receiving OSC) ?

Best. Philippe