MilluNode only full screen on left side of a two screen scenario

I am playing with the beta version of MilluNode. I figured out how to span two screens in the Millumin software by making my canvas 3840x1080 and splitting the output left and right at 1920x1080. When I run a full canvas video I am seeing two small side-by-side outputs on the left screen in the MilluNode PC, but when I go to full screen both left and right sides show only on the left side screen with one covering the other.

I'm running Millumin on an older model Mac mini (Late 2012), OS-Catilina, i7, 16 gigs RAM, 1 TB SSD

Running MilluNode on a Lenovo ThinkCentre M910q Tiny, i7-7500t, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB SSD

Since I'm new to Millumin I may have missed something in the setup.

Comments

• edited July 2022

Hello @mindopera

It looks like your 2 outputs are assigned to the same screen. If you want many outputs in you MilluNode, you have to assigned each output to a different MilluNode display. You can do that in the “Output Panel” of Millumin. Otherwise, if the outputs are set to same MilluNode display they will be overlapped.

I hope to have answered your question,

Best,

Elise

• I see the two displays in the output section. I assigned one to the left and the other to the right.

Does my screenshot look correct?

Is there something I have to do on the MilluNode software on the PC?

• I took a video of the issue and I'm wondering if you wouldn't mind reviewing it. I feel like I'm taking the correct steps, but since I'm new to Mulimin and MiluNode software I may have missed something. Also, since MilluNode is a beta it could be an issue with the software. If that is the case please let me know if can provide you with more info on my setup.

This is the only way I could upload a larger video file. It's a dropbox download link.

Thank you

• Hello @mindopera,

Thank you for the video and details.

We are working on a new release. Thank you for your patience.

Best. Philippe

• Hello @mindopera,

Do you still have your issue with latest version of MilluNode (0.34) ?

Best. Philippe