HDMI BMMR + Gopro

Hello,
I use a Blackmagic Mini Recorder to stream a camera into Millumin 3. I can see images with my IPAD, and my D810 Nikon via HDMI. The screen is black when i use a D850 Nikon or my Gopro Hero 7 Black. The bitrates are good on each camera, and i can see them all on my TV via HDMI. I test the same result on Blackmagic media express, i understand that millumin is not the source of the problem.
I have written to the blackmagic support, but we didn't find any solution about that problem, so i try with the forum, may be somebody has fixed this issue?
Thank you all!
Alain

Comments

• You should change the output format of your D850 or your Gopro : indeed, the Blackmagic Mini Recorder doesn't support all the formats. See these specifications on Blackmagic website.
    Note that the pixel-format (8-bit YUV, 8-bit RGB, 10-bit YUV, ...) is important too.

I had a similar problem with a Gopro, and the only solution was to change the format of the Gopro, or use another device supporting more format (AJA Io XT, BMD Ultrastudio 4K, ...).

Best. Philippe